- “Reform of the European Citizen Initiative, Part II” with Damiano Canapa, Darina Gancheva, and Jacob Whitfield, Review of European Transatlantic Affairs 1 (Spring 2015): 148-153. [PDF]
- “A Case for the European Citizens’ Initiative Amidst the Perceived Democratic Deficit of the EU,” Review of European and Transatlantic Affairs no.2 (Fall 2015). [PDF].
- “The Far-Right Challenge to the EU: Recapturing the EU Narrative,” with Frank et al., European Review of Transatlantic Affairs 2 (Fall 2016): 66-99. [PDF].
Papers in Progress
- “The Influence of Duration on Ethnic Conflict: Changing Preferences in the Philippines”
- “The Mobilization Gap: Moving From Tensions to Conflict in Mindanao”
- “Monarchs in the Multi-ethnic Context of Southeast Asia: Passive or Active Symbols”
- “Bridging the Gap between Social Capital and Voter Turnout” (with Maneesh Arora and Hannah June Kim)
- “Nationalism among Internationalists: The Objectivity of International Organization Secretariats” (with Dr. Heidi Hardt and Alexandra Raleigh)